We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel booking through cancun.com or best day

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel booking through cancun.com or best day

Has anyone used either of these companies for a hotel booking on the island? If so, how was your experience?

Thanks.

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel booking through cancun.com or best day

I have used best day for Cancun airport transfer and was happy with their service, but I have not used either cancun.com or bestday.com for accommodations, and my impression is they both have very FEW listings on Isla Mujeres. For a wider selection of accommodations, I would recommend a couple of agents who specialize in Isla Mujeres and offer more personal service: www.lostoasis.net, www.islabeckons.com, and www.kathrynstravel.com. That last one is a statewide travel agency; the first two are rental agencies located on the island. In my experience, all three are reputable, honest, knowledgable, and easy to deal with. You will pay no more to use their services, and they really know the island... so you can get matched to the best property for your needs.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,876 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel booking through cancun.com or best day

I heartily agree with chatelaine - I have used a few of those booking sites, and they have been great. They really know the island and can be very helpful in booking your stay on Isla. :)

3. Re: Hotel booking through cancun.com or best day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, August 15, 2009