We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
College Station...
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

We are staying on Isla Mujeres.

Anyone ever done the Captain Hook dinner cruise/show? When it's over is there enough time to catch the ferry back to IM?

Also, since we are not pre-scheduling this adventure, has anyone ever bought the tickets day of, or at the gate? Thx!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,574 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

LOL, who knows? The one you posted also says they're back by 10:00, whereas the others above said 10:30. Just your typical confusion :) I guess the OP will have to find out where they depart from and when they're getting back. If they're back by 10 to PJ, then there's no problem getting back to Isla.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

Let me check with cancuncare and see if that's current info, I've only seen them at Playa Linda in the hotel zone.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

The info on Cancuncare is no longer valid, Captain Hook is from El Embarcadero.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

O.K. just talked to Trina at CARM, she called Captain Hook, they told her there is an option to get the tour from Puerto Juarez.

Book it with Trina!

cancunandrivieramaya.com/Tours/CaptainHook.a…

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,574 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

I'm sure Trina is right but this is confusing because it mentions El Embarcadero on the website to which you linked:

"It is easy to take the public bus to the marina at KM4 called "El Embarcadero"

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

It is confusing but if it means the difference in catching the Puerto Juarez ferry they might want to look into it.

The website I linked is an affiliate that sells the tour, Trina personally called Captain Hook.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,574 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

No, what I meant was that it's confusing that the website gives directions to people on how to get to El Embarcadero, not to Puerto Juarez. So that makes it sound like the ship leaves from Playa Linda. Why tell anyone how to get to Playa Linda if it leaves from P.Juarez? That's the part that's confusing, lol.

College Station...
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

good info folks. thanks I''ll inquire further.

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

Last September when we crossed from Gran Puerto, we did see a couple of pirate ships docked off to the side. Who knows? I would definitely trust what Trina Says and book with her.

20. Re: Capt Hook dinner cruise Q?s

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 07, 2015