We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Holbox photos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kenai
Level Contributor
695 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Isla Holbox photos

I uploaded some photos to my Facebook page. I made this album public, so anyone can look. I did try to upload to photo bucket yesterday..it kept saying there was a problem and try back later..

It was a good trip..I really enjoyed Isla Holbox. Still pretty primitive with only sand roads, no cars, Miles of undeveloped beach with less than knee deep water out 500 yards or more. I'm sure this changes with storms.. but the water was beautiful. Lots of birds.. We didn't see the pink Flamingos, it may be too early. I have photos of town but I can't find them...one of the problems with traveling with I phones, underwater camera..etc I think they may be on Hubby's phone. Town was bigger than I expected. There are rumors that there are plans for large development on the undeveloped area of the island... We saw surveyors out there....

https:/…

Hopefully that link works?

Edited: 12:59 pm, March 15, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Holbox Island
Holbox Island
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Isla Holbox photos

I'll be swimming with the Whale sharks in June with Jorge. This year will be the big 50 for me and I think a week on Holbox would be a nice place to kind of reflect on everything and easy into the next 50. :-)

Mentioned in this post
Holbox Island
Holbox Island
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Kenai
Level Contributor
695 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Isla Holbox photos

Ah..good for you!! You're gonna love it Rick, I look forward to your trip report(s)!

23. Re: Isla Holbox photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, March 23, 2015