We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lolo Lorena's solo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lolo Lorena's solo

All of the reviews for Lolo's sound great and it seems like such a unique experience, but is it somewhere someone could go as a party of 1? I'm traveling solo during the week of Thanksgiving and would love to try Lolo's because it sounds amazing and I'm always up for meeting new people, but don't want to feel out of place.

Thanks!

Kenai
Level Contributor
668 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

Its perfect!! There are typically several different parties at her dinners that dont know each other from different countries, etc.

nikkid37
Level Contributor
354 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

I think it would be a great place solo. You sit with people you do not know and meet people from all over. Go for it!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

i will be a solo traveler in December and I'm already booked for dinner with Lolo. I would say if you have the chance to enjoy a night there you should go for it.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
914 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

I wouldn't hesitate to go to Lolo's dinner parties as a solo guest. Everyone interacts with one another, I think you would thoroughly enjoy yourself.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,949 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

Definitely. Go and have fun!

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

How do you book a dinner with her?

Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

Thanks for the advice! Just booked with Lolo through her Facebook page and can't wait!

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

Anyway other than Facebook or face to face?

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,877 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

You can email her at

Lololorena at yahoo.com

I went solo the first time, it 's really fun and interesting, Lolo's is a perfect place to go solo!

10. Re: Lolo Lorena's solo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 23, 2014