We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Raleigh
Level Contributor
318 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

It's been a few weeks since the last PA sale so wanted to mention one today.

I don't know what dates are included, but thought I'd pass this on,

Raleigh
Level Contributor
318 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

Staci F -

October is the slow season so there will be many sales. What I did was book a reasonable rate - one that I was comfortable paying. Then, if/when the rate went down, I rebooked with the lower rate. You can do it many times. I ended up with a honeymoon suite AI for $155 per night for 2 people.

When is your anniversary? Our 20th is October 23rd, and the reason for this trip.

You have a whole year to stalk, I mean read these forums!

Enjoy the planning!

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
665 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

We are going in March - if those rates come up when it is a little closer I will cancel where I am and go there. SO it is good to know that it is per room. IS there anywhere it says that????

Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
159 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

Congrats on 20 yrs Penni :). I hope y'all have a wonderful anniversary of course how could you not on Isla?

Our 27th anniversary is Oct 5th this year and we are hoping to go next year for our 28th. I would love to go this year but way to many unexpected expenses this year :(.

I have already been stalking TA for a couple of months lol that is how I found out about Isla. The plan is that I was going to find all these really cool places to go and find videos that represent said resorts. We are going to look at all the videos on our anniversary and make a decision. Then I found Isla and showed my husband videos and now he wants to just go to Isla. I kinda feel bad though as I did not show him videos or pics of anywhere else so today I was looking through you tube and the resorts I thought looked good before I found Isla just dont look that great anymore. What's a girl to do lol

I guess I should find one or two so he knows the option but I'm sure I'll get what I want and I want Isla :)

Any ideas of other resorts you have enjoyed just so I can show him how much better Isla would be?

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
665 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

I just looked on orbitz and it said PA was adults only? Is this true and I am living under a rock?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

Penni,

We booked through Expedia 2 weeks ago I cannot believe I am getting what they say I am for the price we paid. I could not break it down because we did air and hotel together but it is a very, very reasonable. We will be there from October 20th to the 25th. We will buy you a drink for your anniversary!

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

Beachlover - PA is Adult oriented, not Adults only. Not sure what the deal is with Orbitz. The header says Adults Oriented and further down it says adults only, but in that same area they list that there is a childrens pool. Crazy

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
665 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

Yeah it is kind of crazy I put in dates and 2 adults and a child and it let me go through to booking so if it really was adults only then they should not allow you to put in a child. Plus I have seen children there. Just curious as I have never really seen that before. I will still keep my eye open.

18. Re: Privilege Aluxes Thursday lunch sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 06, 2014