We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stillwater...
Level Contributor
863 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

We have been watching for reasonably priced airfare for our Thanksgiving vacation on Isla Mujeres. Fares were bouncing between $638 and over $1200, all of them with at least one stop. We finally happened upon a $515 fare on November 25 to December 4 via Sun Country with a stop in DFW. Just an FYI for those looking to spend Thanksgiving in Paradise.

Council Bluffs, Iowa
Level Contributor
366 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

Thanks D! I really don't think he has r and r in mind. I have a feeling he is going wipe this grammy out with his go-go=go energy level.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

Good to know!!

We are flying from Mpls in December for our 1st time 12-10-13 thru 12-20-13!

Can't wait!!

Have you been before?

Marla

New Carlisle, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

Wow, that airfare Matrix website is sa-weet! Gotta try that next trip!

Thanks!

Stillwater...
Level Contributor
863 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

Marla, we have been going to Isla for about 9 years and enjoy everything about it. Previously to that we went to PDC for about 7 years but it got way too busy for us. I hope you enjoy IM as much as we do. If you have any questions, send me an email.

15. Re: Attention Minneapolis Travelers to Isla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 09, 2014