We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Islaholics!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Orlando
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
June Islaholics!!!!!

Who, when and where are you going down to Isla. We will be there June 15-22 at Ixchel and cant wait to be on the island again. 40 days to go.

ft worth
Level Contributor
977 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

ascot21.. Congratulations!! And Welcome to TA.. I know you will find this forum and the people who post here very helpful.. :)

Edited: 12:37 pm, May 19, 2013
Hammond
Level Contributor
204 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

We'll be there June 25 to June 29 staying at ixchel

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

New to the forums - but my husband and I will be there the 11th - 14th for our anniversary.

We have taken a day trip to Isla, but this is our first trip to solely IM, staying at PA. SO excited about it and so excited we decided on IM!! We have a one year old, so it's our first vacation in a looong time. :)

Orlando
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

12 days and a wake-up. The wait is killing us. Both of us need some chill time on the beach with a cold Sol or Pacifico.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

Ascot21 CONGRATULATIONS!!! I arrive the 13th so I will be looking for a couple of glowing people the next day ;-)

Got a call from my husband today and he said he thinks he is already in an Isla zone because he doesn't feel like doing anything at work and all he can think of is our upcoming trip! 13 days left!!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

22nd cant get here fast enough.

37. Re: June Islaholics!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 01, 2014