We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
264 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Hey all May Isla visitors.... Please try to come to Bahia Tortuga on Friday May 17th for a Tripadvisor get together !!!! Rhonda emailed back and said "Radio" is playing starting at 5:30.....she will offer special prices on buckets of beer and margaritas too !!!! Please try to come !! Lisa and I met some wonderful people in Dec for this get together ... Gotta go and start to pack !!!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
264 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Look forward to meeting you Bob D !!

New Carlisle, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

There's a group of us TA'ers that are planning on meeting the end of June/beginning of July. One of us will chime in in a couple of weeks with details.

Enjoy the gathering tomorrow!!!!!

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
264 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Thx fotodude.... Danny & Rhonda at Bahia Tortuga are amazing hosts if interested in having it there

Kenai
Level Contributor
649 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

I'm one of those wonderful people!! I dont know that any TA get together will ever live up to that december one!

Great people and Bahia Tortuga is a BLAST! Danny and Rhonda the most generous of heart and excellent hosts! Please have a tequila shot for me Danny and send our love to ALL at Bahia! God I miss Isla...

ps. Have you visited the honey hole??

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
264 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

Colleen ... Nothing will touch the Dec gathering !!! And yes we found a new " honey hole" ..... I will tell you where off line....many blues too !! It wasn't sea glass hunting....it was harvesting

16. Re: TA gathering May 17th Bahia Tortuga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 20, 2014