We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ixchel condo or hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ixchel condo or hotel

Hi,

i hope someone can clear up my confusion. A friend owns a condo in Ixchel that is on playa norte, when I try to find out the scoop on it from forums etc, I keep getting a hotel (spa) with the same name on the eastern side - are they one in the same or two different properties?

thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ixchel condo or hotel

They are two different properties, with two different websites: www.ixchelcondos.com on Playa Norte, and www.casaixchelisla.com for the small hotel directly on the Caribeean, about a mile from town. The condos have only just started renting, the hotel has been open about a year.

Level Contributor
8,117 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ixchel condo or hotel

just read a report from a renter on an isla board on the condo ixchel...construction noise all day and very very loud music rocking the building on Fri. Sat. night.

3. Re: Ixchel condo or hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 15, 2009