We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Time Is Now!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
The Time Is Now!!!

Well after waiting many days in anticipation of going back to Isla the time is finally HERE!

WE are leaving for paradise!

Will report when we get there! Safe travels everyone! YEHAAAAAAA!

Texas
Level Contributor
353 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

HAve a great trip!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

I'm leaving too! Very early Monday a.m. flight departure and must be at airport by 4:00 a.m., so I doubt very much that there will be any sleep at all on Sunday night!

I am so pumped, I can hardly believe it! Toes in the sand by noon on Monday I figure! Arriba! Arriba! Arriba!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

we have reserved yesterday for our second trip in 8 months and this time for 2 weeks

have a great trip

Edited: 7:38 am, February 17, 2013
Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

Hope you bring warm and not windy weather!! Very windy (a norte) and cool. It is supposed to warm up again mid week.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

We will be there on Monday also. Can't wait. Safe travels everyone and I am hoping for warm weather.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

Norte #26 and counting. The good thing is they usually only last a couple of days. It's always good to have a windbreaker & a scarf. Easy to catch a cold when you're used to 29 degrees.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,014 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

It's going to warm up Tuesday. I have decided that because that's the day I'm arriving. Although today's weather would be a darn sight warmer than it is here!.

Edited: 7:50 pm, February 17, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,120 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

Hope you all have a great time. Don't forget about your TA friends, shivering in the cold with only your Trip Reports to keep us warm.

Edited: 10:06 am, February 18, 2013
Morton Grove...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

I'd do anything to be on that ferry....have a great time...make many memories!!!

10. Re: The Time Is Now!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 20, 2014