We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limons

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kenai, Alaska
Level Contributor
580 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Limons

I wanted to post on this restaurant separately than my other post because I was that impressed with it. Last night the wife and I went out looking for this place. We had a very hard time finding it. After 45 minutes driving around we gave up and was going someplace else. I turn down a street to head down town and there it was. The building on the outside wasn't overly fabulous but when you walk into the place it was very clean and nice looking. They had black linen table cloths on the tables. There was inside seating and a garden out back. We choose to sit in the garden since it was such a nice night. We ordered a couple glasses of wine while reading the menu. We didn't order any appetizers but the owner brought us out a free Tuna Dip with fried pita bread. OMG was it good, I wanted to lick the bowl. I ordered the Kabob Trilogy which had marinated Shrimp, Chicken, and Beef. He brought them out and cooked them on a grill in the garden. The Kabobs were served on a bed of flavored rice with Green, Yellow, and Red grilled Peppers. Both the Shrimp and Beef were excellent but I fell in love with the Chicken. Colleen ordered Coconut Shrimp. It was served with flavored rice and a bowl made from an onion filled with a Mango Dip. She loved her meal also. After dinner the owners (man and wife) came to our table to see if we enjoyed our meal. Geeze I wanted to jump up and hug them both. We will return there before we leave for Cozumel Saturday. If the food stays like it is I can see this place jumping to our second favorite place on Isla.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Limons

Colleen - Thanks I have it located on my mapchick map.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Limons

it's on Lizeta, Super Express is on Contoy, Lizeta meets at the curve of Contoy, so it's almost a straight shot up from the store

23. Re: Limons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 18, 2014