We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

Hey all! We'll be down for a whopping 23 days this year (yay!!) and are looking to meet up with fellow IM lovers. We are down with 2 other couple for the first week, one of them staying into the second week and alone for the last week... Would love to gt together for drinks or even maybe a good poker game. Can't wait to hear from you!

Ciao,

Jeff and Alaina

See here for poker game info... islamujeres.info/communicating/…

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

Again Nathan, so sorry we are going to miss seeing you guys this year.

Freeport, Illinois
Level Contributor
189 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

We're on the island March 21-30. Anyone interested we could do a second later in March. Can't wait, this will be a long, cold 60 days!!!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

Hey Empty Nest! There is a post up about a meet up in March and I noticed the majority of them were coming late march early april... if you haven't seen it yet it's here....

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150810-i360-k58861…

Goodluck!

Mpls, Minnesota...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

Our first time to IM...have been dedicated PDC goers but I think we'll be in love with IM ! March 1-8 (Fri -Fri ) we would for sure join in on the poker, (my husband anyway lol. I'll have drinks.) Staying at El Milagro Marina. We are from MN and its COLD !! Can't wait....

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

77Nicole... Welcome to IM!! You're going to fall in love with it! So far I think we may have a good turn out for a intro poker night! Keep your eyes on this post over the next few weeks and I'll firm something up as the end of Feb approaches...

31 days and counting!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

Nicole:

Dan and I plan to check out the poker game some night also. But the only day they have it when you are there is Monday March 4th.

chicago
Level Contributor
569 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

we are big playa lovers on our first trip to isla also. march 2-10 staying at pa.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
666 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

Seems there are more people lately for the beginning of March. We'll be there March 1 - 8. If we are meeting for sure that week, we're in!! We will be at the PA also.

Edited: 5:06 pm, January 29, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

6 of us going to poker tonight at ElPatio for 6pm. Dinner and drinks to start... If anyone heads down ask around for Jeff and Alaina!!!

20. Re: Feb 26 - March 20th meet up??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 06, 2014