We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

Anyone going to Isla the week after Easter?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
429 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

We are! We'll be there April 3rd through April 10th. 74 days and counting!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

Are you as excited as we are??? And are you traveling with that sweet fur-baby or someone else? :-) We are bringing kids but plan to have time away as well...they are plenty old to be on their own.

Edited: 10:17 pm, January 19, 2013
New Hampshire
Level Contributor
429 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

We are probably more excited! Just my husband and I for our 2nd trip to IM. It's cold and snowy here and it's supposed to be super cold all week. Can't wait to be a beach slug, eat good food, throw back a few Sols, and relax! Need to get a new Mapchick map, but I'm waiting for the new one to come out at the end of Feb. Getting my list of must try restaurants together and stalking the forum like crazy to get my Isla fix before our trip, Have you been before?

Hyannis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

We will be there March 23-April 6.....this will be our 5th visit, so looking forward to it!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

Yes, LisaB. We have been before, I have been 3 times, twice with a friend and once with my hubby. This time we are taking our daughters ages 17 and 18, and 2 of their friends.

It will certainly be a different type of trip, but I am excited to share Isla with the kids!

I, like you, stalk the forum and have a frightengly long list of places to eat and things to do....I fell in love with marquesitas last time I was there and am dreaming of them again..along with BallyHoos fish tacos and Soggy Peso margaritas....and Qubanos tostones, and Villa la Bella's piña coladas and...and ...and...and...

6. Re: Anyone, anyone...Bueller...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 22, 2014