We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
315 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

I would love to do another trip with him in Jan/Feb and might want to book early since it's high season.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
72 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

isla-mujeres.net/seahawkdivers/aboutus.htm

ontario
Level Contributor
285 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

also ariel santizo morales of sol-zorro is 998-165-6332

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,408 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

Yes, it depends on which Ariel you are talking about. One owns Seahawk Divers and the other provides snorkeling tours. For the latter, try the cell number in Post 2 or his email at arielsantizo@yahoo.com.mx. I don't know how often he checks email.

Edited: 10:47 am, December 31, 2012
ontario
Level Contributor
285 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

ariel from sol zorro also does fishing tours and certified for whale shark as well. don't think cell phone works well if he's off shore.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
315 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

Thanks guys...I meant snorkel Ariel not Seahawk Ariel. I'll contact him!

6. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 14, 2013
Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

Ariel is also on facebook too. We will be fishing with him in a few weeks. Cannot wait. Sol Zorro fishing and snorkeling tours. We catch fish every single time we go out with him.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

Just stayed in the Seahawk. Ariel is in northern Saskatchewan at the moment for a Canadian Christmas. I am trying to picture him in a snowball fight or making snow angels ! Can't do it.

Anyway Cameron is minding the fort ATM.

9. Re: Anyone have contact info for Capt Ariel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 17, 2014