We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nautibeach Condos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, On
Level Contributor
299 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Nautibeach Condos

Do any of the 2 bedroom units have 2 bathrooms? I was told ther'e's only one bathroom, but as we will be 4 women travelling together, 2 bathrooms would be much better. Thanks in advance.

new york
Level Contributor
20,745 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nautibeach Condos

No, unfortunately, they all have just one bathroom to the best of my knowledge. The two bedroom units at Ixchel condos next door have two bathrooms.

Mentioned in this post
Ixchel Beach Hotel
Ixchel Beach Hotel
1,474 Reviews
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
USA
Level Contributor
869 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nautibeach Condos

The only one with two bathrooms is the Penthouse (not part of the owners rental pool but available on vrbo, I believe. This came up recently and someone suggested if there was an urgent need, one could just run down to the bathrooms by the office; kept very clean. Showering could take a while though....still they are very nice condos with the balcony being like an extra living room.

Toronto, On
Level Contributor
299 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nautibeach Condos

Thanks for the info. I'll check the penthouse for future reference!

Richmond, Texas
Level Contributor
847 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nautibeach Condos

Although they are 1 bath units, some have an extra sink in the second bedroom. This helps quite a bit. We had 3 ladies and one gentleman last May and no problems at all when bathroom timing. Look on VRBO for the units with the extra sinks.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nautibeach Condos

Nautibeach are very nice condo's, beautiful landscaping, and great pool and restaurant, but....be aware there are no elevators. We stayed on 2nd floor but there were 3 flights of stairs to get there. So if walking is an issue, you might want to look at Ixchel.

Mentioned in this post
Ixchel Beach Hotel
Ixchel Beach Hotel
1,474 Reviews
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
353 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nautibeach Condos

The sink and shower are separated by a door in the condos so both can be in use at the same time. Also, there is of course the sink in the kitchen.

As for elevators/etc - if you want a first floor unit you can request that too.

Enjoy,

Mike

7. Re: Nautibeach Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, December 16, 2013