We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI upgade at PA

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
AI upgade at PA

When do they confront you about the AI upgrade at PA? What is the cost? Does the cost vary?

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI upgade at PA

I just upgraded. It was reasonable and everyone raved about the premium suites so I thought I'd give my husband a little surprise. We're due to arrive this Wednesday

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI upgade at PA

njmrn1, was this the upgrade to a premium AI from standard AI service. I have seen several posts where people talk about two different levels of AI service at PA, primarily on the liquor service.

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AI upgade at PA

Zuno2: ugrade from delux suite regular ai to premium suite premium ai; Cecilio at reservations was great.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,024 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AI upgade at PA

You are actually talking about 2 upgrades - the AI and the room. I have no idea what the room upgrades would be but you can check their website to get an idea. The premium ai is $25pp/day.

BTW, the premium suites are now called honeymoon suites.

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AI upgade at PA

the upgraded premium is 70 per/day

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AI upgade at PA

sorry i am an idiot upgrade was to plantium duh

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,024 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AI upgade at PA

FWIW, when I was pricing PA, I found that it was slightly cheaper to upgrade to a platinum with the premium AI included than it was to do a honeymoon and add the premium AI.

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: AI upgade at PA

yes Cecilio offered me a deal i couldn't refuse (platinum and premium AI) when are you going duckbilled?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,024 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: AI upgade at PA

5 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes, 42 seconds

Hauppauge, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: AI upgade at PA

3 days; 3hrs to touch down; private transfers (recent foot surgery - can't be luggin' myself or the bags - although that's why i thought i got married 200 years ago) cold beer, warm sand, palm trees......