We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

Does anyone know if anyone is offering SNUBA on the Isla now? Garrafon used to offer, but they are closed...

norwalk ct
Level Contributor
499 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

there are many on isla,there one on the last street nearest the ocean,his name is aireo and hers is bonnie.maybe someone knows the name of there place.they are both great people and will show you a great time diveing,well he will she busy runing there hotel.again great place,but there are many.

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

Treasureman, I think Redbeard is asking about SNUBA, not scuba. As far as I know, Garrafon Park was the only place on Isla that offered SNUBA, and since they are not open, I don't think that activity is currently available anywhere on Isla. By the way, Bonnie and Ariel's dive shop is called SeaHawk Divers.

norwalk ct
Level Contributor
499 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

what is that?is it the thing where you snorkle with a air hose?maybe some local should buy.

norwalk ct
Level Contributor
499 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

sea harks,great place,and bonnie can shake that thin,she and her group made a trip to the vistalmar to dance for us,the most foxes i saw in one place in years on isla.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SNUBA om Isla Mujeres

Thanks everyone- I had a feeling Garrafon was the only place doing the SNUBA - Will settle for snorkeling this time around.

Thanks!