We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurants on Isla Mujeres?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa
6 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurants on Isla Mujeres?

My boyfriend and I are spending Valentine's Day there and we'd like to eat in a nice restaurant, hopefully by the ocean. I've heard Casa O's is a great place but I'd love to hear if other people recommend that or another one. Thanks!

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurants on Isla Mujeres?

Casa O's, Almar Lounge (next door), and the restaurant at Hotel Villa Rolandi. All three are shaded but open-air, upscale restaurants with fabulous views of the sunset over the Bay. For Valentine's Day I would suggest a reservation.

minneesota
Level Contributor
215 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurants on Isla Mujeres?

Casa O's has a very good reputation. The location and scenery is very nice, I wasn't impressed with the food. Villa Rolandi would be my choice, very elegant.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurants on Isla Mujeres?

Casa O is very nice, food is quite good and along with the Almar Lounge has a fantastic view since both are set into the hill over looking the sea.

However, the Almar Lounge has a more exclusive feel to it being part of Casa de Los Suenos, a luxurious small hotel. It is not a common destination for most travellers, at least not this past summer. And is quite romantic with delicious fusion dishes, 'tho I recall an entree I had to be a bit salty, could've been just an over enthusiatic chef!

Ottawa
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Restaurants on Isla Mujeres?

Thanks so much!

What about Zazil Ha (I think that's the name)? I heard the tables were actually on the sand, by the water. That sounds pretty nice too!