We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inflatable Tubes

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Inflatable Tubes

We'd like to bring inflatable rafts/tubes with us this week (YIPPEE!) & leave them behind for the next guests. Does anyone know if the gas station by Ballyhoo has a compressor to fill these up in a jiffy? Thanks!

Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inflatable Tubes

ooh, no idea, but i'd be raising my hand eagerly to be the traveler who gets them after you!! (sept 22-29th to IM!)

:) good luck

South Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Inflatable Tubes

We're leaving on the 26th, so you just might get 'em for your last couple days! We'll be the lovebirds bobbing in the waves at Sergio's with a beer and guac smudges around our mouths!

Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inflatable Tubes

Uh oh, how will we tell you apart from ourselves?! :)

Are you there yet?

South Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Inflatable Tubes

We're leaving tomorrow, should have our feet in the sand by 5:30 :)

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inflatable Tubes

We are also planning to take floats for our trip in October. Please let me know where you found air. THANKS

South Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Inflatable Tubes

Hi, we're back & never inflated those tubes! We left them at the hotel for the housekeeper to take home to her kids. We had so many "sunny" activities planned and we realized we would be "crispy critters" in no time flat if we used the floats. :)

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,768 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inflatable Tubes

Welcome back and hope you'll have a chance to fill us in on how it all went. We love trip reports :)

Lake Charles...
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inflatable Tubes

We're planning our first trip to Isla for May 2011 and would love to hear more about your time there. How many days were you there & what activites did you stay busy doing? We are planning on a week with about 3-4 couples, no children. Just concerned if this is too long & if we'll get bored after 3 or 4 days.

South Texas
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Inflatable Tubes

I'll try to work in a short trip report soon--we had a VERY relaxing 10 days full of yummy food (I'm hooked on chocomilk from Alexia & Giovanni), snorkeling (me), scuba (my husband), shell-seeking, swimming, tours via golf cart, and a NAP every single day. We did fit in a little action at Selvatica south of Cancun one day & another day renting seadoos. I love reading other's trip reports too, so I'll do my best to get with the program soon :) Wish we were going back this weekend!

10. Re: Inflatable Tubes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 30, 2011