We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catholic Church Mass times?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kansas
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Catholic Church Mass times?

Does anyone know what time mass starts and how many they have on each day? The Catholic church on the main plaza is the one I would like info on. Thanks

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
43,222 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

If someone doesn't answer here, please go to www.islamujeres.info and post this - many Isla locals frequent that forum. I wish I knew, but I don't. :)

Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

we have tried so many times to find this out & we have stayed there a couple times, everything is written in Spanish near the church & we could never find anyone who can translate for us. I asked on that other site also. Let us know on here if you find out. We made several visits to the church while there, strong faith.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
765 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

According to www.isla-mujeres.com.mx , Daily mass is at 8 PM (Monday through Sat), 7 PM and 8 PM Sunday. n.b., there's no idication on the site of how current the information is.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

I think mass is at 7 pm Monday thru Saturday, not sure of the times on Sunday.

Edited: 12:55 pm, April 16, 2010
Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,011 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

There was a Sunday mass around 10:30 AM when I was there last month.

Kansas
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

Thanks Everyone. I should be able make it to one or two of those.

Pen Argyl...
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

yes, thanks for the info, hopefully we can get there again this year, flights are crazy in price with all the added fees & taxes besides all the fees you have to add for luggage.

8. Re: Catholic Church Mass times?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, October 14, 2010