We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privilege Aluxes

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Privilege Aluxes

Can someone tell me exactly where on Isla Mujeres PA is? Some websites show it by North Beach, others show it more in the middle of the island. Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Wyoming
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Privilege Aluxes

Right on the North Beach. Get off the fairy and turn left. You'll run right into it.

Texas
Level Contributor
355 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privilege Aluxes

I do not see any Isla map on this site...but Aluxes is on North beach across the street from Jax club at the end of main beach drag(Medina). Would recmend thatyou get a Isla mapchick map. Full of tips and reviews.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Privilege Aluxes

Thanks for info! I do have a mapchick map of IM, but it's from 2007. PA is not on it. Maybe not built yet. I did order a new one. Those maps are the best. We used one for Cozumel and Maya Riviera. Worth every penny!!

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Maya Tulum Resort
Maya Tulum Resort
410 Reviews
Tulum, Mexico
duluth,mn
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Privilege Aluxes

if you have an old map, its on the corner across from jax bar. be advised that many of the rooms do not face the ocean. if your looking for island charm you wont find it here. the concrete eyesore looks like something that should have been built in cancun

5. Re: Privilege Aluxes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 12, 2010