We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Fox Point, WI
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

It's $40 one way to the ferry, but I don't see any postings about it, so I'm not sure how legit it is.

Texas
Level Contributor
353 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

Have never heard of them....but 40Usd one way would them by far the most expensive. Best Day...$34usd RT,USA Tranfers...$56usd RT..That sounds like Taxi rates.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

they are more expensive and after looking at their site where they say "cash on arrival is prohibited" that isn't true..so I don't trust them.

Use one of the companies that so many recommend

Best Day

USA

Cancun Valet

AGI Tours

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

I have used Cancun shuttle before to Playa del Carmen and was very happy. I just booked them again for our Isla trip next week. When looking at rates they were the cheapest with a private roundtrip transfer being $60 for the car, not per person - there is nothing better than not having to wait for others to start your vacation. They were $35 for roundtrip. I do know that if you don't book them online and in advance their prices rise steeply. ps - they get bonus points because they call and confirm with you a couple of days in advance to make sure nothing has changed and you know how to find them when you arrive.

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

I agree with mapchick.

We used USA recently, we were required to pay 75% usd on arrival and the remaining 25% usd on departure, that worked well for us! They are very dependable and it is a guaranteed private transfer. There were 4 of us, the cost was $75 rt (18.75pp), very fair price IMO.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,108 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

Just returned from Isla and used USA Transfer for the third time. 65 dollars RT for two of us, 50 payable on arrival and 15 on departure. They were there waiting for us at both ends and we took off immediately. We also used them Akumal, and will use them for PDC in May.

6. Re: Has anyone used Cancun Shuttle service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 18, 2010