We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Day Transfers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Best Day Transfers

FYI to all just returned last evening from Isla and happy to report Best Day Transfers were on time, every time and everyone I spoke with that used them was pleased. I will never hesitate to use them!

thanks to all for the input..without you, I never would have tried them and would have paid $25. each way for a cab as opposed to $17. round trip pp for Best Day! and it was nonstop to the ferry!

Valenica, CA
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Day Transfers

Glad to hear about Best Day - I just booked them for our March trip. Can't wait to hear about your trip - hope you post a report and some pics soon!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,176 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Day Transfers

Yes, Oceangirl, hope you tell us all about your trip. I'm dying to know if you found kayaks!!! :)

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Day Transfers

my review was submitted yesterday...should be posted soon!

Oceangirl

: )

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,176 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Day Transfers

I just read it. Excellent review and very detailed. Anyone considering staying there should find it very helpful. Sorry to hear no kayak, though :(

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Day Transfers

thanks ny....I don't mean to be so critical of PA but Isla is a beautiful island with such a fragile ecostructure that I feel the need to tell it like it is. As I said, it was great service and the location was wonderful but next time we are considering going south...maybe IM Palace where they have kayaks! It was awesome being able to walk to all the wonderful restaurants and I did meet Capt. Tony! Unfortunately the weather has not been cooperating for the Contoy Island tour so being the forthright man he is, he would not go out because we would not get our money's worth.

Next time I think we'll go in March. And definitely see Capt. Tony!

Oceangirl

xoxoxoxoxo

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Day Transfers

I haven't seen the trip report yet and as a hopeless addict am desperate for a hit! :) When will it be posted?

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,603 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Day Transfers

It was posted yesterday.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Day Transfers

For the life of me, I can't find it. Can you direct me to the thread?

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,176 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Day Transfers

Mayalla, Oceangirl means her review of the hotel. She has not posted a trip report here (to the best of my knowledge) but her Aluxes review has lots of other information.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Day Transfers

Thanks for the confirmation, will definitely be going with Best Day! Did you buy your ferry tickets beforehand or just get them when you got there?