We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mar Y Sol - what to bring?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg, MB
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Mar Y Sol - what to bring?

Hello, This will be our first trip to Isla Mujeres, we leave in less than one month. Can anyone give me some recommendations on what we should bring with us to the apartment. Do they have ample toilet paper, or do we have to buy it? What about extra towels and bedding? Are there enough lounging chairs and umbrellas for everyone to us? Any information you can share will be most helpful. We are so excited!

Winnipeg, MB
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Mar Y Sol - what to bring?

I did post a review on the actual hotel and included photos, I hope it worked. La Gloria is probably a 20 minute walk. We didn't see many restaurants, and after we were told some of them look like someone's home instead of having a large sign. So we probably missed most of them. If you have time purchase a map of Isla off Mapchick.com. The island is small, but this map was the best thing ever and we had lots of comments as to where we bought it.

52. Re: Mar Y Sol - what to bring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 02, 2010