We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time SCUBA diving.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kansas
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First time SCUBA diving.

I'm thinking about trying scuba diving for the first time. I'm a very experinced snorkeler and have always wanted to give it a try.

I'm not wanting to get the full PADI training, just wanting the 2 hour instruction course and 25ft dive. Could someone recommend a dive shop on Isla that they have had a good experince with?? Cost of the instruction course?

Saint Louis Mo
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: First time SCUBA diving.

Hola Sonia,

I just reviewed your website in search of diving/hotel packages for 2010 but did not see any schedule for these dates. Gracias, Michele

Aqua Adventures...
Level Contributor
31 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First time SCUBA diving.

Hola Michele,

Thank you for contacting us about the dive packages. I had some diffuclties in updating the website due to corrupt data. However, I am in the process of updating the website now and am happy to give you prices for packages via email at diveisla@yahoo.com. Please contact me with check-in and check-out dates along with the hotel and rooms you are interested in and information about the divers for the package.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sonia

Aqua Adventures

Connecticut
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: First time SCUBA diving.

I have dove with Aqua Adventures with my daughter for the past 3 vacations on Isla Mujeres , every one has been great. Though I was a first time diver a long long time ago, my daughter has only been o/w cert. 5 years. Sonia you run a good outfit! Thanks

Connecticut
Level Contributor
57 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: First time SCUBA diving.

I have dove with Aqua Adventures with my daughter for the past 3 vacations on Isla Mujeres , every one has been great. Though I was a first time diver a long long time ago, my daughter has only been o/w cert. 5 years. Sonia you run a good outfit! Thanks

15. Re: First time SCUBA diving.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 27, 2010