We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Vida Dulce

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Yorktown, VA
Level Contributor
338 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
La Vida Dulce

Does anyone have any photos of this B&B they would be willing to share? There are not many on the web-page and we really wanted to see more before we booked. Also, is there a courtyard, patio or roof -top deck for use? Thanks!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
43,222 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Vida Dulce

I have heard nothing but good things on the www.islamujeres.info site about this accommodation. Here is one link to recent conversation:

islamujeres.info/communicating/…

There may be additional photos on that site as well. :)

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Vida Dulce

Personally I think the photos on their website are great and very accurate ( I've not stayed there but have seen both units). There is not a courtyard or patio but there is very nice rooftop to use. I may be prejudiced because I know the owners ....but everyone that has stayed there raves about it :)!

The owners live on site and are just super people. The units are very nicely decorated and the amenities are a definite plus.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Vida Dulce

Ditto what islaforme said, I have seen the units and they are very nice. I may have some pics, I'll look, but the ones on the site are pretty much what they look like.

One of the bathrooms, is the prettiest bathroom I've ever seen on Isla, they are tastefully decorated, owners are great.

I've never hear of anyone who has regretted staying there!

Yorktown, VA
Level Contributor
338 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Vida Dulce

Thanks for the feedback!

Mapchick, would you stay there with a toddler? Our son will be 4 on our next trip to Isla.

5. Re: La Vida Dulce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 08, 2010