We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quick place for food on way to Isla Ferry

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
quick place for food on way to Isla Ferry

Am anticipating being verrrrrrrrrrrrrry hungry after flying, getting through customs, etc. Plan is to reserve van to take us to Gran Puerto to pick up ferry to Isla. Any suggestions for a quick snack before boarding the ferry? Thanks for all the help planning thus far!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
91 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: quick place for food on way to Isla Ferry

yes good idea on the tuna cup with crackers, open it up on the plane about 1 hour before you land. this will make lots of people happy.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
5,907 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: quick place for food on way to Isla Ferry

Tulu, I agree. I'd much prefer street food.

I think my plan will be to eat a big breakfast before I get on the plane and hope that just holds me until I get to the island. We're arriving in CUN early enough (11 a.m.) that I hope we'll survive until we can be fed properly. :-)

13. Re: quick place for food on way to Isla Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 30, 2009