We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Las Palmas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Las Palmas

Read this place just renovated and re-opened in Jan. Wondering if anyone has stayed there since they re-opened and what your thoughts are. Also trying to figure out where it is located.

Southwest Michigan
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Las Palmas

We have friends that stayed there in Feb. It is very nicely redone with great owners. Nothing fancy but it is clean and attractively decorated. Location...on Guerrero right across the street from the Mercado and the loncherias.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,885 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Las Palmas

They have nice rooftop garden with small dipping pool, also.

North Vancouver...
Level Contributor
47 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Las Palmas

Stayed at Las Palmas in March for a week. If you are looking for a fancy north american style hotel, this is not for you.

We loved that everyone hung out in the courtyard or on the roof terrace and the friendly owners.It is a VERY clean small hotel.

Location is across from the post office and the market and only a block from the beach.

jms
Minnesota
Level Contributor
332 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Las Palmas

I just left Hotel Last Palmas yesterday after a three night stay. I would recommend it if you're looking for a basic clean room. The AC works great and there's lots of hot water and great water pressure.

I enjoyed visiting with the owner, Kate and her daughter, Safari. They also have a darling little poodle puppy, Chicito (sp?).

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Las Palmas

We are staying on Xpuha beach and I want to do a day trip to Isla and maybe Cancun. If we decide we want to spend the night I just want to have a couple of cheap, but clean places lined up.

Appreciate the info.

6. Re: Hotel Las Palmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, October 23, 2009