We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Color De Verano

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mpls., Mn.
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Color De Verano

Hi,

We've been going to isla Mujeres, Mexico for the last 14 years. We have stayed at 4 different places and liked them all. However, this time we are able to get in at Color De Verano. It was always booked in the past and we could never get in. I noticed that now there is this huge condo complex across the street. I was wondering if anybody out there has ever stayed there and what your thoughts of the place are. Also is it noisy being that close to Jaxs?

Thanks in advance for all replies!!!

CB

Austin
Level Contributor
323 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Color De Verano

I've looked at the rooms there and the are nicely done, and I really liked the one with the hot tub. I didn't end up choosing to stay there when I had the chance, but now the view has definitely been obstructed since you are looking right into the balconies of the P.A. and the construction is right across the street and pretty noisy at times, so I don't know if they have taken that into consideration regarding the prices or not. I can't really speak to the music at Jax since I haven't stayed there over night. I've been by there late at night quite a few times and it has never been that loud, but it might be different in the rooms. Unless you are getting a really good deal, I would stay one block over on Juarez on the 3rd floor of the Elements which you can book for $80 a night and they have a community hot tub on the second floor that is nice and you would probably have it all to yourself, as I've never seen anyone using it except us when we've been there. The rooms are clean, they have ipod docks and wireless. Best value for the money in my opinon. Oh and they have yoga on the rooftop which has an awesome panoramic view.

2. Re: Color De Verano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 13, 2009