We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about drinks at Avalon Reef?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indiana
Level Contributor
469 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Question about drinks at Avalon Reef?

We are considering not doing the all-inclusive at the Avalon, but I know we will drink a lot at the resort. How much do drinks cost (mixed/beer)? Thanks so much!

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
6,069 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about drinks at Avalon Reef?

I'm sorry, I don't have exact prices for you but count on 20-40 pesos for beer depending on brand and around 60 pesos for mixed drinks.

Rough estimate.

Indiana
Level Contributor
469 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about drinks at Avalon Reef?

Thanks a bunch mapchic!

michigan
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about drinks at Avalon Reef?

My husband and I were at Avalon Reef this time last year. We really enjoyed our time there but wished we hadn't done the all-inclusive. I'm pretty sure breakfast is included for all guests no matter if they are all-inclusive or not(I think, I'm not positive of that.) As far as alcohol goes, the drinks were SO watered down, usually I'm a lightweight but my husband and I drank the whole time and didn't feel a buzz. There are so many inexpensive resturants and cafes in walking distance, I think you'll definitely save money by not doing all-inclusive, even if you have to buy your own drinks. Plus, I've found I don't put on near as many pounds when I don't do all-inclusive!

4. Re: Question about drinks at Avalon Reef?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 15, 2009