We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments Luna Mar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
Apartments Luna Mar

We are going to Isla in Feb. and just wondered if any one out there knows anthing about Apartments Luna Mar. We are booked there and are hoping it is in a decent area, How far is it from the beach?

Has anyone out there stayed there?

Sure would appreciate hearing from you.

I can't wait to get there, it has been so darned cold here at home.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,904 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments Luna Mar

Looks like your apartment is about midway on the island - the best beaches are on the northern part of the island, called Playa Norte. The beach a bit towards Cancun (by Sergios) is also very nice - they are just blocks from each other. You can get to those beaches by taking a taxi or the bus - it would be a good walk, but doable. You can also go to Zama's beach club, which is further to the south - as long as you are eating/drinking there, you can use their facilities.

If you would like more responses, I would post this on the Q&A forum at www.islamujeres.info - a very active forum. You have a better chance of finding someone else who has stayed there.

I can't wait to get there either - leave in 8 more days!!

Make sure you have a map of Isla from the mapchick - www.cancunmap.com. Have a great trip! :)

British Columbia
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments Luna Mar

Thanks Coalminer!

I will try the other site. Lucky you to be going in 8 days! Enjoy

3. Re: Apartments Luna Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 17, 2009