We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't remember name of hotel-HELP!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Illinois
Level Contributor
690 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Can't remember name of hotel-HELP!

It is located on the same side of the street as JAX, and if I recall it is not to expensive but was recommended in the past. I usually do AI but REALLY want to go on a quick trip to Isla. Looking for something inexpensive and close to the beach (this place is across the street)

HELP:) THANKS

Dallas
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't remember name of hotel-HELP!

Posada del Mar perhaps? Just down from Jax. Or maybe Color de Verano apartments next door to Jax?

Good luck!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,878 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't remember name of hotel-HELP!

yep, sounds like the Posada to me as well. No need to do AI on Isla - food is too good everywhere. When are you wanting to do this quick trip to Isla and how much do you really want to spend?? :)

Illinois
Level Contributor
690 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't remember name of hotel-HELP!

Posado was it! THANKS SO MUCH! I am not sure, it is really cold here today and I really need a vacation:) I haven't started to look at any airfare deals yet, I just know I need to be on a beach with a drink in my hand on my calendar at some point!!

4. Re: Can't remember name of hotel-HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 01, 2009