We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avalon Reef Club all inclusive

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Avalon Reef Club all inclusive

We are considering the all inclusive (it was not included in our time share trade). At $50 a day per person and the reviews we've seen, we my try to work the system a couple times instead. How do they keep track of whos who? Any tips?

Kilgore, Texas
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Avalon Reef Club all inclusive

We just returned from the Reef Club on Monday. This was our first trip there. I think it really depends on what you plan to do during your stay. We had the all inclusive and found it ok, not great. We went to Garrafon Park one day, so we really could have done with out the AI on that day. The food was definitely different. The breakfast was always pretty good though, and it is convenient not to worry about where to eat breakfast, becuase it would be hard to find something on the island early morning. We tipped several times, here and there, a dollar, but it really didn't seem to affect our service. It was very nice to have drinks whenever we wanted. I don't know what their prices are if you don't have the AI. They keep track by having you wear a bracelet during your stay. And, for meals, they always ask for you room number.