We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip to Isla Mujeres, All Inclusive???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
785 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Day Trip to Isla Mujeres, All Inclusive???

Hi, we are planning on taking a daytrip to Isla Mujeres and heard that you can pay for a day there, which would include food, alcoholic beverages and various activities. I have googled it and found nothing. Could somebody please help me out! I would be grateful. We are not leaving for a few months, but would like to have everything planned and ready to go. Thank you.

Seattle
Level Contributor
157 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip to Isla Mujeres, All Inclusive???

Hola! You can do Garrafon Park All Inclusive. Most places in town have 2 for 1 drinks and inexpensive food. Have Fun!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
39,880 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip to Isla Mujeres, All Inclusive???

My only caution is that if you were at Garrafon all day, you would only see one end of the island - I think I would spend my one day trip exploring all the island, taking in the food, the people and the lovely beaches. Just a thought. If you want more info, check out www.islamujeres.info and get a map of Isla from the mapchick at www.cancunmap.com. Good luck! :)

3. Re: Day Trip to Isla Mujeres, All Inclusive???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 29, 2009