We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferry from cozumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SURREY
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
ferry from cozumel

can anyone help is there a ferry from cozumel to isla mujeres and how long does it take and how much is it roughly

many thanks

jackie

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,992 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ferry from cozumel

Hello Jackie! There isn't a ferry that runs directly from Coz to Isla Mujeres. You would have to take a bus from the PdC area to the Cancun area to catch the ferry to Isla. The ferry to Isla is approximately 350 pesos. :)

SURREY
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ferry from cozumel

thanks very much i don't surpose you can tell how far pdc is from cozumel

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,963 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ferry from cozumel

It's been awhile, but I think the ferry from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen is about 45 minutes. It can be rough, people were sick coming and going the last time I was on it.

Then probably an hour to get to the bus station in downtown Cancun, short cab ride to Puerto Juarez, and a 20 minute ferry to Isla.

4. Re: ferry from cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 28, 2009