We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Back

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry Back

Arriving after sunset at Puerto Juarez Pier...Where do you catch the bus that takes you back to the Hotel?..

norwalk ct
Level Contributor
499 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry Back

are you going to isla or leaveing isla?

Texas
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry Back

leaving...Where to catch bus in Cancun.....

Southern California
Level Contributor
12,197 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry Back

1LIFE,

Probably the easiest thing would be to take a taxi to downtown Cancun bus station and take bus to hotel zone from there. There are probably some buses that go to Puerto Juarez, but taxi would be easier than waiting around for the next bus. Only a few $ usually.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,873 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry Back

I agree, taxi to downtown, anywhere, and then get out and hop a bus to the hotel zone.

Or wait around for a bus for a little bit, and if one doesn't go by in at least 15 minutes, get the taxi. I don't know how often the buses run up that way.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
183 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry Back

Any ideas on what we can expect to be charged for the taxi from the port to the downtown bus station?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
183 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry Back

Also...how do I get from the Hotel Zone in Cancun to Puerto Juarez?

7. Re: Ferry Back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 28, 2009