We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace Resort June 22nd-27th?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indiana
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Palace Resort June 22nd-27th?

My future husband and I will be staying here for our honeymoon, just wondering if anyone else is booked for same time? Have heard that there are only four guests at a time staying there sometimes...curious if we will have any company or not while we are laying out by the pool?!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
486 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palace Resort June 22nd-27th?

just curious..... have you already booked this place??? Only asking because if you havent, you MAY want to consider "Villa Rolandi" as well... tops on the island, in my opinion for "a romantic vacation" (honeymoon, etc) - you wont be disappointed! Its not an all-inclusive, but room rate includes your breakfast (in bed, on your patio, whenever you want it - can it be any more romantic than that???) and gourmet dinner! And, the beach here is nicer! Very quiet, romantic, laid back resort! (plus, the private yatch transfers are a great way to start your honeymoon - you will feel like royalty!)

Indiana
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace Resort June 22nd-27th?

We booked with Palace on the recommendation from our travel agent before we knew much about Isla....after doing my research I now realize that all inclusive wasn't the greatest way to go! But we are still super excited to get out and see the island and it sounds like the Palace is getting great reviews. I have a feeling it might be very private though, I have heard there are only four guests at a time on occasion!

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,267 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palace Resort June 22nd-27th?

End of June may be a little quieter than during high season but I don't think you'll be alone there. They also have day trippers come over from Cancun and use the facilities, so there'll be others. The super quiet four guest thing was probably only in the very beginning when they just opened up. Have a wonderful honeymoon!