We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ditto

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Ditto

I also just received my IM map & it's unbelievable. Showed to some friends who've been to IM numerous times but had never seen the map...they were in awe! Thanks mapchick!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
43,222 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ditto

It's worth every penny and then some! They do a fabulous job with those maps - now you are set to really discover some places you would have never found without it - have a great trip! :)

Missouri
Level Contributor
450 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ditto

I agree!!!!!!!!

We got ours last week & can not wait to get there to explore.

Blandy1

Moline, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ditto

A friend of mine is making her first trip to Cancun/Isla in February and beat me to Mapchick for the IM and Cancun maps -she let me use her new IM map for our trip in August..we used it soooo much! It was about to fall apart from all that use!

I ordered a copy of the Cancun one (even though we have been there several times- l LOVE their suggestions!) and also a new IM one for my friend. I'll keep the used one..I know we'll be back for more! Thanks Laura/Mapchick!!!

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
4. Re: Ditto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, September 11, 2009