We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weekly bicycle rental rates

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
weekly bicycle rental rates

I think that you can rent bicycles on the island. Any idea of a weekly rate? We are planning to stay on the island for a week in February (after a wonderful day trip this past February). We rented a golf cart for the day this last time and I was wondering about renting a bike? Any idea on price and problems with them getting stolen? Thanks in advanced!

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

bump

Any info.?

Terre Haute, Indiana
Level Contributor
426 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

I think I read that they were about $15 a day ---- be careful in the evening though!

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

Ryansmom: thank you for the reply!!! We will maybe just rent them for a day or two! I am used to the Cancun and PDC forums that have tons each day, so I'm trying to get used to this IM forum. I guess that isn't such a bad thing since maybe not a lot of people know about IM! Thanks again!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,845 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

Annyka: This forum isn't very busy because Isla Mujeres has their own forum . . . I tried here a bit when first researching IM, but it just isn't frequented as often as the Q&A and Chatter page on www.islamujeres.info. I bet if you posted this same question there, you would get a slew of info, from most travelers and locals on the island. Good luck! :)

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

coalminer: thank you for the other website for further information!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,845 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

You are most welcome - hope you have a great time on Isla. :)

7. Re: weekly bicycle rental rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 04, 2009