We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it nice?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver Coast and...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is it nice?

Has anyone stayed at Villa Cristal?

What can you say about it ?

Heres a link to it..

Thanks

https://youtu.be/jPiczVDlprY

10 replies to this topic
new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
21,023 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it nice?

I've only seen it from the outside but it certainly looks stunning. Location is outside of centro so you'll need some form of transportation to beaches and restaurants, etc. downtown.

Johnston, Iowa
Level Contributor
276 posts
315 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it nice?

Haven't stayed in that house but we did stay in the one next door this past January. You definitely need a golf cart. And while the views are amazing, we found we prefer the opposite side of the island (facing Cancun) as you're so close to the road here and there's lots of cart traffic during the day. But that's a minor detail; the house looks awesome.

Vancouver Coast and...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it nice?

Thanks

Plan to get a cart for the week :-)

Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
3,375 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it nice?

Lots of great places to eat within walking distance...El Rincon Cubano, Tacos Medina and El Cachirul. A short cart ride would take you to Deisy & Rauls, Madero, Manolitos, Caribbean Brisas, Mangos and Seso Tacos.

While it is on the road, the views are spectacular and nothing compared to the traffic downtown. Enjoy your vacation.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,665 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it nice?

and I prefer the Caribbean side to Cancun side... no mosquitoes and great breezes.

Vancouver Coast and...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it nice?

Great

Thanks

Vancouver Coast and...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Is it nice?

Thanks

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is it nice?

I agree with the Caribbean side versus Cancun side. Love having the breeze at night and hearing the sound of the waves. We usually come to Isla in January or February and the year we rented a villa on the airport road we never had the air on because the breeze kept us so cool. Enjoy your vacation.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is it nice?

We also prefer the Caribbean side when staying at rentals. We did get eaten by skeeters on that side last May though when we stayed at Grandparents apartment near the southern tip. First time it was that bad for skeetos.

Vancouver Coast and...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Is it nice?

I would be going in Oct.

How is it for skeeters then?

Reply to: Is it nice?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted