We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navy Store

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Delaware
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Navy Store

Can someone give me detailed directions on how to get to the Navy Store? We drove all over last year and couldn't find an entry.

Thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Navy Store

The entrance and the store have moved since last year, because of the massive reconstruction and expansion of the Mexican Naval Base. Go the base's main gate on Rueda Medina (the ferry street) and ask "Donde esta la tienda, por favor?" You will be directed.

CT
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Navy Store

is the navy store somewhere civilians can go? would we want to?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
152 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Navy Store

I am interested in this as well... what is avaiable at this store? T-shirts, etc?

Delaware
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Navy Store

Finally found out on another site, that it sells food and liquer. No clothing, etc. I was also told that the prices have gone up there, so it doesn't sound like it's worth the effort.

5. Re: Navy Store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 27, 2009