We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

For those looking for more photos of the hotel and grounds I have made an on line album on AOL's "you've got pictures". I tried 2 other sites but they were not what I would recommend for users to use due to the addware or photo size. This my first attempt and I had to reduce the file sizes for uploading, which slightly reduced the sharpness. I took most of the photos with a new camera which I am still learning so I didn't spend quite as much time on composition as I should have. I put them into one album which seems to be viewable using dial up without much delay. I also put them into smaller albums with common themes in case dial up turns out to be too slow. If you try looking at the main album (31 photos) and it is very slow to load please put a message here and I will list the smaller album addresses.

When I tried to add the address I got an error message saying that the word exceeded 140 characters, SO I HAVE ADDED SPACES BETWEEN ONE OF THE = SIGNS. (right after "share info")Copy the address, paste it into your browser bar then delete any spaces that appear between = signs. Thanks

pictures04.aol.ca/NASApp/ygp/GuestLogin… = MKfcdXSJqPHK2M%2byr9wjUVf97f%2fi1OfNIeQfhlDz3IC%2fjFCnkV3ciA%3d%3d&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails&locale=en_CA&locale=en_CA

manitoba,Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

HuH ?????

You are talking to a computer illiterate!

Michigan
Level Contributor
943 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

great pictures! only about 3 and 1/2 more weeks and I will be there in person!!!!

Andover, Mn
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

Thank you , cicopo, the pictures are great. We leave in 3 days. Can't wait.

Chicago suburbs
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

Hi,

Thanks for posting such great pictures. I know this will probably be a dumb question, but I'm really confused. I always stay at Scuba Club Cozumel which is basically right across the street.

I checked out Hotel Cozumel several times while I was there last month. I needed to use their pay phones in the lobby because my cell phone would not work. Scuba Club has no pay phones and they charge $2 just to connect you to an operator to use your own phone card. Actually the girls at the front desk recommended I use the phones at Hotel Cozumel because I had a family emergency going on while I was there.

Back to my question. I was impressed with the hotel, the lobby, and the pool area. What I don't understand is where is the beach area? Isn't it across the street from the beach? Obviously there is a beach area as I can see in your beautiful photos. I just was wondering where it is in relation to the main pool area.

Also, is Dive Paradise the dive shop for Hotel Cozumel?

Thanks for the information.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

The beach club is right across the street from Hotel Cozumel, right where the Dive Paradise dive shop is located. The dive shop is part of a building which is the restaurant in the photos. If you look carefully you can just see the dive shop in one of the beach club photos, it's the photo taken from the beginning of the pier which shows the walkway going back to the building. The walkway ends at the counter used by Dive Paradise. You can walk right through the dive shop to the beach club area. To get to the beach club from the hotel you use a tunnel just off to the side of the lobby, which is really like going down a staircase, through a hall, and back up another staircase. I wrote a review of the hotel and it can be found by clicking on the hotel name to the left of the posts. It goes under the heading "exceeded my expectations for a budget priced resort" and it really did.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

To those who don't know how to copy & paste I am one whole step ahead of you in learning computer shortcuts, thanks to my wife who works on them. To use the address I listed use your left mouse buttom to select the entire address, start at the top left by holding the button down & move across the address and down to the bottom right. With the entire address highlighted, press the right mouse button to see a menu appear, select COPY. Now go up to where you type in the web address you would like to see, use the left mouse button to select that area, click the right button and a menu will appear, select PASTE and the entire area you previously highlighted will be pasted there.

Once the address is in the right place move across it to delete the spaces I had to insert on each side of the = sign. The address should have no spaces anywhere from start to finish.

Rockwood, Michigan
Level Contributor
694 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

Bump

kansas
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

Hi I have been tring to look at your photo album for the last couple of days and I keep on getting a error page. Is there something wrong with you got pictures? I copied and pasted and it brings up a page saying you got pictures then says error and closes the internet? Help I would really love to see these pictures my husband and I are staying at the Hotel Cozumel in July . Would love to see in advance what it really looks like. Thanks for you help.

becca56

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

If you post your e-mail address I will send you the direct link to the on line album. I just copied & pasted the address and deleted the spaces I added and that worked for me. I am only too happy to send the link which will take you right to the album.

The alternative is to send me a request for the link, cicopo@aol.com, PLEASE NOTE that sometimes AOL considers unknown addresses as spam so I don't always receive everything sent.

kansas
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Cozumel on line photo album

Hey thanks I got it I only deleted one space instead of two. My bad oops. Thanks thou, and if you have any helpful information about cozumel or exciting things to try we will be there in july for 7 nights. thanks

becca56