We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport ATM -- recent users

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Airport ATM -- recent users

Hey y'all!

I'm taking pesos out for the first time (exchange rate is too good not to). I want to use the airport ATM, but was just checking for anyone who used it recently. I read some reviews saying the ATM from the airport was eating cards at some point.

Did anyone use it recently? Working well?

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport ATM -- recent users

There are 4 ATM machines at the airport not 1. Santander, Banamex, Bancomer, and Cardtronics. The last one I would not use at all. I use the Santander machine weekly and have had no issues. The second choice would be the Banamex machine. I do not use the Bancomer ATM as it charges 90pesos for a withdrawal. The exchange rate you should receive would be around 15 to 1.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport ATM -- recent users

Thank you so much!!! I'll use the one you suggested. Don't take all the money our before I get there ;-)

These last 3 days of waiting are killing me!!!

3. Re: Airport ATM -- recent users

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, May 22, 2016