We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing at El Coz?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
200 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sailing at El Coz?

Hi,

Wrestling with Allegro, Occidental Grand, and El Coz. DH wants to be able to take a sailboat or Hobie Cat out every day. We'll be traveling with my father (73) and his girlfriend (84) who are in not great shape but not bad shape either.

It looks like El Coz has more to offer for my seniors, but it must have sailing. I would like area to go bird watching near the hotel, but that's less important. Dad will be happy as long as there is snorkelling and lots of buffet food.

Any thoughts?

Thanks much,

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailing at El Coz?

There's no sailing at El Coz, I do know that the Iberostar has Hobies/Sunfish sailboats, and maybe the Allegro and Occidental too, not sure. One advantage of El Coz over the southern AIs is that it's a compact property, and the walking is minimal, whereas in the southern AIs it's considerable.

2. Re: Sailing at El Coz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 23, 2009