We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melia

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Topic
melia

anyone know what kind of beer they serve here? bottled or keg? plastic or glass cups? thanks for any hlep!

Bothell, Washington
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: melia

XX from keg into plastic cups and both light and regular Tecate

beer in cans. If you tip the bar tender before he pours yourdrink he will give you better liquor.

I just returned last night.

Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: melia

so dalibord, did you like the melia? any other comments or tips? we've never been there, we're going in 4 weeks!

Bothell, Washington
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: melia

I loved it. We have a time share there that we have not used in 7 years it was great to be back. I met a lot of nice Familys they come the same time every year 3 week of Feburary. They said the food continues to get better every year. Try to make reservations in their fancy restaurant by the kids pool at least once. One of the families that I got to know ate there 3 times in one week. They are from NY and tend to eat out often They raved about it said it was great. I did not get reservations so it was my loss

I hope you have a great time.

If you can try to get to El Morros it is a restaurant in the center of town all the taxi driver know where it is.

;