We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap tickets

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap tickets

I just took advice of copilot and checked cheaptickets . They are running a 48 hour special. I got four nights at hotel Cozumel for $63 dollars a night AI single occupancy. . THis was aslo using the code CHEAPSKATE to save another 25%. I usually pay $97 a night single occupancy through their website.

I don't like a lot of these travel sites but for that price its worth a shot.

30 days to go.

Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap tickets

That's great. For us I guess it's going to be Orbitz again booking a pkg. w/ the promo code...unless we do a condo this time. Book It, Funjet, Cheaptickets couldn't beat the Orbitz price. Both Orbitz and Cheaptickets offered $150. off. Bookit offered $10. or $25. off......not.

Level Contributor
4,465 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap tickets

I looked the other day and for 9 days with flight for hotel coz AI for May with the promo code it was 995. not bad at all :)

3. Re: Cheap tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, March 14, 2015