We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegro April

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Allegro April

Looking for people who are headed to the Allegro in April (we're there from the 15th to the 20th). We always look forward to meeting new people!

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegro April

Hi BeccaK72!

Warm greetings from Allegro Cozumel! Just to let you know we've different daily activities at the resort,so I'd suggest for you to join some of them so you can make new friends while having fun!

Looking forward to have you stay with us at Allegro!

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegro April

We will just miss you. not arriving until the 21st ...... Have fun!!! I see the Allegro responded to your post. If they are still watching this thread I have sent a request in regards to our rooms to guest services and have had no response. wandering if it was received.

Hartford, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegro April

Use this email address - agerenciaoac@mx.occidentalhotels.com

Liliana got back to me within 2 days, but she asks you wait 'til about 3 weeks before your trip for requests. Last year they were very good about accommodating them (1st floor room near our travel companions).

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allegro April

Thanks for the info!!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Allegro April

We will miss you, travelling April 2 to April 9th. Can't wait!!

agerenciaoac@mx.occidentalhotels.com

Liliana has been great in responding to my emails and requests!

Can't wait to relax :)

south carolina
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Allegro April

We will overlap days some with Millie5. We will be there April 5-12. Going diving with Living Underwater.

7. Re: Allegro April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, March 15, 2015