We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cozumel Ocean View Room Information

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,689 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Cozumel Ocean View Room Information

This is for those trying to find info on the ocean view rooms. To me the ground floor rooms aren't ocean view so this relates to the second & third floor rooms. There are 14 rooms on each floor and the room numbers for the second floor are the odd numbers 1101 thru 1119 BUT there isn't an 1113. The rest of the rooms use consecutive numbers from 1121 - 1125. Rooms on the 3rd floor use the same numbers but the 11 becomes 12 as in 1201 - 1219 (no 1213) & 1221 - 1225.

Rooms 1124, 1125, 1224 & 1225 are Deluxe rooms & have hot tubs on their balconies. The others use a similar lay out to the room shown in my photo album.

These rooms have a single King sized bed (same both floors) 01, 05, 09, 15, 19, 22 & 24. These rooms have 2 double beds. 03, 07, 11, 17, 21, 23 & 25. I was able to get to photograph room, 1125 and the view from it's balcony & have added the photos at the end of my album.

You may also want to consider what style of balcony you prefer & I've added photos of the 2 styles most of the hotel rooms come with

Be aware that this info is to help with picking a room with the view you're hoping for but the hotel can't guarantee a specific room on specific dates thanks to the constant flow of guests arriving / departing. If requesting a room pick a few numbers to ask about & put the list in order of most preferred on down.

Note that the room numbering system starts at the end closest to the lobby so if you look at photos of the building taken from the street 1101 / 1201 are to the left & 1125 / 1225 are the final rooms to the right. My photo album is here.

…google.com/CozumelTimeCapsules/HotelCozumel…

oz
Level Contributor
4,474 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Cozumel Ocean View Room Information

Thank you so much for the info , that answers many questions for my upcoming trip !

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,689 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Cozumel Ocean View Room Information

I hoped it would but thought it better to start a new thread than place the info in the old one where you had asked about the rooms.

3. Re: Hotel Cozumel Ocean View Room Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 10, 2015