We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather forecast

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Valdosta, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Weather forecast

Okay, leaving for cozumel in 5 days and so far weather is forecasted to storm and rain for the days I can see thus far, please tell me that this rain will not last long and I will still be able to get my tan!! Lol another words typically is the weather that bad for that long?

cozumel
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
1. Re: Weather forecast

Read a different forecast for the one you picked is wrong. Yes, during cold fronts, it can be rainy, cloudy and windy for days, but I see nothing on the horizon. You can tan and burn on even cloudy days'

Southeastern...
Level Contributor
866 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Weather forecast

I would stop reading the forecasts. It won't stop you from going will it? I think you might be pleasantly surprised. I have gone in December many of times and most of the time the weather has been great although a little cool a few times. Never rained all day even once for me this time of year.

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,725 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Weather forecast

As requested, the rain will not last long and you will get a tan!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
311 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Weather forecast

No worries! After all, a bad day in Coz is still better than any day at home! Enjoy!!!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
46,637 posts
5. Re: Weather forecast

I'm HERE now

Great weather for the last week

Forecast looks great

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Would this be your 1st time here. Don't worry

6. Re: Weather forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 09, 2014