We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Gilford, New...
Level Contributor
170 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare!

Holy Guacamole, I just got airfare for $457 Boston to Coz! Have to leave on a Monday and return on a Wednesday but worth it, going to be there for New Years. We usually stay at Cantamar Condos but grabbed Casa Mexicana as part of the deal. I have heard folks like it there. We were just checking prices like I do almost everyday, didn't really think we could afford it this year, but boom! So excited. Time to book some diving!

Gilford, New...
Level Contributor
170 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airfare!

Yes Mark, it would be great to have flights from MHT. I didn't even think to look at business class. I may check with the airline, my husband is tall with really long legs. He would love the extra space.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airfare!

For an upcoming trip, both my mom and her husband (AA) and my family (US Airways) got first/Envoy for marginally more than coach. This is a trend I have noticed over the past 3 years, first being not a whole lot more than economy to southern vacation destinations.

Edited: 11:07 am, October 14, 2013
13. Re: Airfare!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 16, 2014